Udemy – IELTS Preparation For Beginners Tutorial
This course will introduce you to the IELTS exam format & its 4 components: Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking
IELTS Preparation For Beginners Reading
IELTS Preparation For Beginners Speaking
IELTS Preparation For Beginners Listening
IELTS Preparation For Beginners Writing
IELTS Preparation For Beginners considerably raises your chance of obtaining the score you require, and also as inspectors of IELTS, nobody is better placed than we are in order to help.
IELTS Preparation For Beginners will aid you also boost English language abilities. It will provide you the very best possible preparation for your IELTS test.
With this course you get:
– Both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS.
– Learning four skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
– Highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
This course is specially designed to improve your overall test potential. You will get advice about how to approach each section of the test.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of English
What am I going to get from this course?
- We will help you to identify your weak areas and give you advice on how to improve them in order to perform better on the IELTS exam.
- Learn some tips for IELTS
Who is the target audience?
- This is a comprehensive, complete IELTS course, specifically created for students wishing to sit the IELTS exam, whether it be the Academic version or the General Training version.
- If you’re planning to study, live, work overseas or apply for a university, this course will develop your overall exam knowledge and technique to achieve your goals.
- This course will help anyone looking to improve their IELTS score.
- This course is designed to help you pass your IELTS exam with the score of 6.0 – 7.0 or above
|Section 1: IELTS Reading|
IELTS Reading – General and Academic
IELTS Reading Strategies #1
IELTS Reading strategies #2
IELTS Reading: Top 10 Tips
How to succeed on IELTS Reading
|Section 2: IELTS Speaking|
How to give your opinion
IELTS Speaking Task 1
IELTS Speaking Task 2
IELTS Speaking Task 3
|Section 3: IELTS Listening|
IELTS Listening – Top 14 tips
|Section 4: IELTS Writing|
How to use ETC., AND SO ON, …
Writing – Transitions – in addition, moreover, furthermore, another
Writing – Transitions – THEREFORE, THUS, CONSEQUENTLY
Writing – Compare – 6 ways to compare
Writing Skills- The Paragraph
Writing Task 1 – What to write
Writing Task 2 – The Introduction
Writing Letters: formal & informal English
AIOVideo.com – All in one video sharing website ,Share your videos with friends, family, and the world – http://aiovideo.com/