Master QuickBooks Pro with this training bundle consisting of 7 courses, 45 hours, and over 400 videos.
During this QuickBooks Pro training bundle, learn to use QuickBooks to manage your business’s finances. Your certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, trainers will show you important features from how to create accounts to organizing customer, vendor, and item records.
Discover how to setup QuickBooks Pro for the first time, pay employees, create reports, reconcile, work with sales tax, setup inventory, receive payments, and much more.
7-hour course for QuickBooks 2018 added to this bundle
7.25-hour course for QuickBooks Pro 2017 added to this bundle
Courses included with this bundle:
- QuickBooks Pro 2018 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks Pro 2017 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training: Manage Small Business Finances
- Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2014 the Easy Way
- QuickBooks Pro 2013 Training the Easy Way
- QuickBooks Pro 2012 Training the Easy Way
This bundle includes:
- 7 training courses
- 45 hours of video tutorials
- Over 400 individual video lectures
What people are saying about the QuickBooks Pro training:
“Nice and complete overview of QuickBooks. Makes learning QuickBooks much more approachable and manageable, then learning it on your own. This is a great and cheaper alternative than taking a more expensive course. Definitely recommended if you want to learn QuickBooks and have no idea where to begin.” – Armanda Lopez
“Great class. Learned a lot about QuickBooks. I enjoyed taking this QuickBooks class. The instructor was very clear and easy to understand.” – Maureen Carless
“You can teach an old dog new tricks. I have been using QuickBooks for over 10 years and I still found this course very helpful. Great choice of voice, perfect pace and breakdown of content. Thank You.” – Travis Tandy
We cover all elements of QuickBooks Pro in this comprehensive bundle:
- Learn to set up your Company File
- Learn how to customize your Chart of Accounts and Preferences
- Learn to create Estimates, Invoices and working with Customers and Jobs
- Learn how to receive payments, create deposits, statements and credit memos.
- Learn to enter and pay bills
- Learn about Purchase Orders, Items and manual adjustments
- Learn to work with Registers, Checks and Bank Transfers
- Learn how to reconcile items including credit card transactions
- Learn about setting up a loan
- Learn how to customize forms
- Learn how to pull the reports you want to see!
- Learn about working with sales tax
- Learn about Payroll in QuickBooks, paying employees and Payroll Taxes
- Learn how to create a Budget and Budget Reports
- Learn to deal with vehicle mileage
- Learn about the QuickBooks calendar and how to make it work for you
- Learn about QuickBooks for mac
- Learn how to back up everything in QuickBooks
Why Simon Sez IT?
- We know QuickBooks. We’ve been teaching it for nearly 10 years and your expert instructors have taught thousands of people to manage their business finances in QuickBooks.
- We don’t rush through content. We take the time to ensure you understand important principles before moving on.
- Follow along. We make it simple to follow along so you can practice as you learn.
- Small business owners or those managing QuickBooks for a small business
- One of these versions of QuickBooks Pro: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018
What you’ll learn:
- Training for QuickBooks Pro version 2012 through 2018
- Creating your company file
- Working with QuickBooks preferences
- Creating estimates
- Setup the chart of accounts for your business
- Working with customers and jobs
- Entering and paying bills
- Reconciling bank statements
- Working with loans
- Using reports to provide you the information required