Linux Video Tutorial For Beginners
An Introduction to the Linux Operating System and Command Line
JOIN THE VARIOUS OTHER 40,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY MASTERED THE LINUX OS WITH AMONG MY TOP RATED TRAINING COURSES!
If you wish to find out how to make use of Linux, yet do not know where to start continued reading. Understanding where to begin when discovering a new ability can be an obstacle, specifically when the subject appears so huge. There can be so much information readily available that you can’t even determine where to begin. Or even worse, you start down the course of knowing and swiftly discover way too many principles, commands, and also subtleties that typically aren’t clarified. This kind of experience is aggravating and also leaves you with more questions compared to answers. Linux for Beginners doesn’t make any type of presumptions about your history or understanding of Linux. You need no anticipation to take advantage of this course. You will be led detailed making use of a sensible and also organized strategy. As brand-new principles, commands, or lingo are encountered they are described in simple language, making it simple for anyone to comprehend.
Free Bonus – How to Install WordPress on Your Very Own Linux System:
As an added reward for registering in the Learn Linux in 5 Days video training course, you’ll get a step-by-step checklist and video clip that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system. First, you’ll learn just what software is required for WordPress to run on a Linux system. Next off, you’ll be given the specific commands to type that mount all the needed software and also WordPress.
You’ll find out the best ways to set up an internet server, how you can mount a database server, how to develop data source users, and how to configure WordPress. Before you understand it, you’ll have a totally operating blog on your hands. This is a great means to put your new-found Linux abilities to excellent use. Completely optional, yet really trendy: If you wish to host your blog site on the internet on your very own installment of Linux, I’ll reveal you were you could get organizing for simply $5 a month.
Here is what you will learn by taking Linux for Beginners:
- How to get access to a Linux server if you don’t already.
- What a Linux distribution is and which one to choose.
- What software is needed to connect to Linux from Mac and Windows computers.
- What SSH is and how to use it.
- The file system layout of Linux systems and where to find programs, configurations, and documentation.
- The basic Linux commands you’ll use most often.
- Creating, renaming, moving, and deleting directories.
- Listing, reading, creating, editing, copying, and deleting files.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- Two methods to search for files and directories.
- How to compare the contents of files.
- What pipes are, why they are useful, and how to use them.
- How to compress files to save space and make transferring data easy.
- How and why to redirect input and output from applications.
- How to customize your shell prompt.
- How to be efficient at the command line by using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to find and install software.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
What you learn in Linux for Beginners applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Enroll now and start learning the Linux skills you need to level up your career!
What are the requirements?
- A desire to learn.
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
What is the target audience?
- People with limited time
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
|Section 1: Background, Introduction, and Preparation.|
Background and Introduction
Getting Access to a Linux System – Text
Getting Access to a Linux System
Installing VirtualBox on Windows
Installing VirtualBox on Mac
Installing Linux Using an Image for VirtualBox
Installing Ubuntu from Scratch
Getting Connected – Text
The Linux Directory Structure – Text
The Linux Directory Structure
|Section 2: Files and Directories|
Welcome to Shell – Text
Welcome to Shell
Basic Linux Commands – Text
Basic Linux Commands
Teach Yourself to Fish – Text
Teach Yourself to Fish
Working with Directories – Text
Working with Directories
Listing Files and Understanding ls Output – Text
Listing Files and Understanding ls Output
File and Directory Permissions Explained – Text
File and Directory Permissions Explained – Part One
File and Directory Permissions Explained – Part Two
Finding Files and Directories – Text
Finding Files and Directories
Viewing Files and the Nano Editor – Text
Viewing Files and the Nano Editor
Editing Files with Vi – Text
Editing Files with Vi
Vi Cheat Sheet
Editing Files with Emacs – Text
Editing Files with Emacs
Emacs Cheat Sheet
Deleting, Copying, Moving, and Renaming Files
Wildcards – Part One
Wildcards – Part Two
Input, Output, and Redirection
Searching in Files and Using Pipes – Text
Searching in Files and Using Pipes
Transferring and Copying Files over the Network – Text
Transferring and Copying Files over the Network
|Section 3: Advanced Command Line Techniques|
Customizing the Shell Prompt – Text
Customizing the Shell Prompt
Shell Aliases – Text
Processes and Job Control – Text
Processes and Job Control
Scheduling Repeated Jobs with Cron – Text
Scheduling Repeated Jobs with Cron
Switching Users and Running Commands as Others – Text
Switching Users and Running Commands as Others
Interactive and Non-interactive Shell Sessions
Shell History, Tab Completion, and Command Line Editing – Text
Shell History and Tab Completion
Installing Software – Text
|Section 4: Summary|
Conclusion – Congratulations and Thank You!
|Section 5: Bonus|
Installing Apache, MySQL, PHP, and WordPress on Ubuntu
|Section 6: Addendum – Connecting to a Linux Virtual Machine Over the Network|
Connecting to a Linux Virtual Machine Over the Network
Linux for Beginners Introduction:
AllInOneProxy.com – Use our free proxy to surf anonymously online, unblock any website, secure your internet connection, hide your internet history, and protect your identity – http://allinoneproxy.com/
Linux for Beginners
MP4 | Video: 1280×720 | 62 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 7 Hours | 559 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Connect with Us:
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9qfKu7q1TueQESe2_6SeQEmail Subscribe for more exclusive tutorial release notifications: https://allinonetutorial.com/subscribe Subscribe Our AIOVideo Channel: http://aiovideo.com/profile/all-in-one-tutorial/51/ Like Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheAllInOneTutorial/ Like Our MyMeetBook Page: https://mymeetbook.com/AIOTutorial/ Follow on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/AIOTutorial/ Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AIOTtuto Follow on Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/AIOTuto Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AIOTuto