Udemy – SEO for WordPress Rank Higher & Drive More Traffic
This Search Engine Optimization for WordPress on the internet training course you will certainly learn teach you how you can enhance your web site making use of on-site as well as off-site Search Engine Optimization best techniques.
This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme that promises # 1 positions over night. In fact, it’s the opposite. It is a reliable SEO process use with my consulting customers.
Don’t lose your time with various other SEO for WordPress courses that are dated as well as just concentrate on straightforward principles, or black hat methods. This training course includes comprehensive methods and also strategies for ranking extremely in organic look for targeted key phrases so you could drive even more traffic to your web site or blog site. It’s a lot more than an easy demonstration of Yoast’s SEO for WordPress plugin. It’s a proven, detailed procedure for increasing your positions and also website traffic.
This program includes introduction lectures in each area where I break down SEO principles in order to help you understand exactly how online search engine job and also why certain tasks are very important. After that, you will see examples of ideal methods using WordPress SEO tools as well as WordPress plugins readily available at no cost to you. After that, you will find out the best ways to boost your website’s domain name authority, via off-site SEO, as I stroll you with web link building approaches. And also, you will obtain demos and also suggestions for specialist SEO tools that will certainly make you a lot more efficient.
I have actually been carrying out SEO campaigns and also creating customized WordPress options for over 7+ years. Currently, I have spent numerous hours preparing training video lectures, slides and also referral materials for Udemy to make sure that you will totally comprehend exactly how search engines work as well as the best ways to improve your internet search engine rankings.
Check out the course topics below, and sign up for this class to get started.
Course Topics include:
- SEO statistics and trends.
- How search engine rankings work.
- Search engine ranking factors.
- Conducting keyword research.
- Planning your WordPress website structure for maximum search engine visibility.
- Best practices in page structure within WordPress.
- Creating custom page titles and meta descriptions with Yoast’s SEO for WordPress plugin.
- Blogging for SEO.
- Creating and submitting an XML sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Mastering off-site SEO.
- Domain and Page Authority.
- Ways to build links.
- SEO Data and Reporting.
- Improving your website speed.
- Things you should avoid so don’t get penalized by search engines.
Plus, I will be updating this course with new lectures and bonus materials to keep you informed about new SEO techniques for WordPress in the future.
What are the requirements?
- WordPress Website or Blog
What am I going to get from this course?
- Achieve higher organic search rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Drive more traffic to your website or blog.
- Expert instruction from an internet marketing consultant with 7+ years SEO experience
- Understand how search engines work
- Research popular keywords and effectively target your website content for SEO purposes.
- Properly structure your WordPress website for search engine optimization
- Discover new off-site SEO link building methods to strengthen your domain’s authority.
- Hands-on workflows that you can replicate to improve your website.
Who is the target audience?
- Small business owners
- Website Designers and Developers
- Marketing Professionals
- Content Managers using WordPress that want to understand SEO
- Writers and Bloggers using WordPress and want to understand SEO
- This course is not for people looking for a get-rich-quick approach to SEO.
- This course does not teach black hat SEO techniques.
|Section 1: Quick Introduction|
Welcome to SEO for WordPress
|Section 2: Background Information|
SEO Statistics and Trends
Glossary of SEO Terms (Printable PDF)
|Section 3: How Search Engines Work|
The Primary Factors for Ranking in Search Engines
A Complete Guide to Search Engine Ranking Factors (Printable PDF)
How Search Engines Display Results – Overview
Demonstration: How Search Engines Displays Results
Quick Quiz on How Search Engines Work
|Section 4: Conducting Keyword Research|
Keyword Research Overview
Keyword Research Background Information
Demonstration: Using the Google AdWords Keyword Planner
Planning Your Website Structure
Quick Quiz on Keyword Research
|Section 5: On-site SEO: Optimizing Your WordPress Website|
Demonstration: Setting up Clean, Search-Engine Friendly URLs in WordPress
Yoast SEO Plugin Overview
Demonstration: Installing Yoast’s SEO Plugin
Creating a Proper Page Structure in WordPress
Demonstration: Page Structure Creating Custom Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
Page Title Tips
Meta Description Tips
Demonstration: Body Content, Headings and Inter-Page Links
Demonstration: Adding and Optimizing Images in WordPress
Demonstration: Content Analysis with the Yoast SEO Plugin and On-Site SEO Recap
Things to Avoid when doing on-site SEO
|Section 6: Blogging for SEO|
The importance of Blogging for SEO Purposes
Demonstration: Setting Up Blog Categories for SEO
Demonstration: Choosing Tags for Your Blog Posts
Quick Quiz on Blogging Best Practices
|Section 7: XML Sitemaps|
XML Sitemap Overview
Demonstration: Submitting your XML sitemap to Google Search Console
Demonstration: Submitting your XML Sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools
|Section 8: Site Speed|
Demonstration: How to Test Your Page Speed
Tips for Improving Your Site Speed
Choosing a Great Hosting Company for WordPress
Quick Quiz on Site Speed
|Section 9: Off-site SEO|
Domain and Page Authority
Ways to Build Inbound Links to Your Website
Ways to Build Inbound Links (Printable PDF)
Things to Avoid when Link Building
Quick Quiz on Link Building
|Section 10: Bonus: Popular SEO Tools Overview|
Open Site Explorer from SEO Moz
Using Raven Tools
|Section 11: Bonus: Local Search|
Local Search Overview
Creating Your Business Listing on Google (Google My Business)
Creating Your Business Listing on Bing (Bing Places for Business)
|Section 12: Bonus: Blocking Items from Search Engine Crawlers|
Blocking Your Website Content from Search Engine Crawlers
Demonstration: Using Noindex on pages or posts.
|Section 13: Conclusion|
TechOfWorld.com – Multi Tech Solutions, Technology and all in one tips http://techofworld.com